Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: HELP FAST!!!!!!! (miramax films)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LAmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2000
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm doing a big report in my Economics class on Miramax. I need a lot of info, mainly on the economic side of the company. If any one has any links to usefull info please post it.

    I need company history, stock info. I also need a lot of info on the Disney purchasing Miramax deal.

    Please someone help and FAST!!!

    -Ivan

    ------------------
    "A place for everything and everything in it's place".

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LAmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2000
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, any info on Project Greenlight is needed.

    -Ivan

    ------------------
    "A place for everything and everything in it's place".

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.google.com

    ------------------
    ThomasB
    http://www.biennavista.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •